- Catalog & Model Set
- Product Description
- Company Policy
All our factories are ISO 9001 certified.
We maintain high product quality by carefully selecting optimal materials and leveraging our advanced molding technology. The high product quality is well proven by the fact that our products withstand the commercial hard cleaning and sterization process and can be used in a hygienic manner for a long period of time.
Toward the goal of creating dishes of the best quality, we conduct research on the relationships between users and their meals, such as ingredients, amount of intake, and eating motion, and develop dishes based on the research findings.
As a leading company in the industry, Sanshin Kako takes the initiative in addressing environmental issues. The company was among the first in the industry to address the Carbon footprint issue and participates in the industrial efforts to establish the standards. The company's factories were also among the first of the Japanese dish manufacturers to obtain ISO 14001 certification. Moreover, the company has realized the mass production of reusable dishes made of biomass plastics for commercial use. Its reusable dish program won a prize at the most prestigeous industrial design competition in Japan.
Efforts to preserve the environment are important issues that every company must take as a prerequisite for
business activities. Sanshin Kako acquired the ISO 14001: 2004 (Environmental Management System Standard) certification for
the first time in the catering tableware industry in 2005 at the Chiba Factory. Since then, we are actively promoting
environmental conservation efforts by the entire company.
We pursue "food security and safety" We continue to strive for the benefit of living a comfortable lifestyle through the manufacture of tableware for lunch. For that reason, we believe it is important to reduce the burden on the environment, we will actively engage in environmental issues, which is a global issue, with the aim of building a recycling-oriented society and providing environmentally friendly products.
1. We will establish an appropriate environmental management system for the nature, scale and environmental impact of our business activities, and strive for continuous improvement by preventing contamination.
2. We will comply with environmental laws, regulations, agreements and other requirements agreed by our factory.
3. We will promote effective utilization of resources and energy and reduction of environmental burden.
1. We will work to reduce waste and recycle through improving the yield of raw materials etc. and reducing defective products.
2. We will work on the development of environmentally friendly products such as eco products.
3. We will work on reducing electricity and paper.
4. We will comply with laws and regulations such as noise generated by business activities and wastewater management.
4. In order to realize the above, document this environmental policy, thoroughly inform all employees, and promote and execute all employees as a whole.
|Company Name||SANSHIN KAKO Co., Ltd.|
|Head Office Location||Shinbashi 27 MT Bldg., 2-12-11, Shinbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0004|
|Date founded||June 9, 1956|
|Capital||100 Million Japanese Yen|
|Main Business Activities||Manufacturing and sales of TABLEWARE-Using for school lunch and providing meals-|
|No. of Employees||200 (as of August 2016)|
♦ Actys Corporation
♦ Moriroku Holdings Company Limited
♦ Municipal boards of education (elementary and junior high schools, school meal service centers)
♦ Kindergartens and nursery schools
♦ University hospitals, public and private hospitals, and hospitals of independent administrative institutions
♦ Company/Factory cafeterias
♦ Ministry of Defense (Japan Ground/Maritime/Air Self-Defense Forces)
♦ Facilities of the Ministry of Justice